Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 20, 2024, 11:21:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Overstayed visa in Greece and gave me entry ban for 5 years..

(Read 4616 times)
blackeagle1985

« on: February 05, 2015, 01:39:51 am »

HI

I'm from Albania and I leave in UK with uk resident permit since 2012.As an Albanian national we can travel to the schengen country's for 3 months visit visa.
In 2011 i overstayed my visa for 2 months in Greece , one day i was stopped from Greek police and they detained me for a week in one of the worst places ever, even criminals don't stay in this places..!!

After a week the released me with a letter saying that i have to leave Greece in within 30 days and also gave me ENTRY BAN for 5 years.
My question is..?? Can i clear my ENTRY BAN or  is it any way i can travel to Greece? As my family leaves there and i really need to go and see them.

Any advice pls help.

Thank you.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: February 05, 2015, 01:39:51 am »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 11:51:30 am »

You can apply for visa.
If that does not work out, you can file a petition to the ministry of foreign affairs (http://www.mfa.gr/en/).
In both cases you must state your special circumstances (such as a care about dieing family member or such).
Goog luck.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)