Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 12:03:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Appeal : Family reunion visa to Germany

(Read 5026 times)
sukanya29

« on: February 17, 2015, 09:26:10 pm »

Dear All,

I hope to find answers to some of my queries through this forum. Many posts seemed very helpful and I am looking forward to your help.

I am an Indian citizen pursuing my PhD in Germany with a scholarship. My husband applied for a family reunion visa (as my spouse) to Germany but his application got rejected after three months. We would like to file an appeal against the decision. I have a few important questions :-

1. How long does it usually take for an appeal to be processed? My husband is a citizen of Bangladesh. So, he would be submitting his appeal at the German Embassy in Dhaka.

2. Does one also have to submit his passport along with the appeal? I am concerned because that means he would not be able to move anywhere, not even to India, without his passport until a new decision is reached.

Thanking you all in advance.

Regards,
Sukanya.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: February 17, 2015, 09:26:10 pm »

yaris

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 08:30:00 am »

Appeal decisions usually take 30/60 days, but some embassies do not respect this time frame and take as much time as they need. No, you should not attach your passport to the appeal. With you good luck.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)