Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 09:50:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

When will Google run the next Page Rank update?

(Read 10888 times)
steven

« on: November 14, 2008, 04:34:43 pm »

When will be the next PR update?
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: November 14, 2008, 04:34:43 pm »

mod

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 04:42:01 pm »

When will be the next PR update?

I do not know what they do with Page Rank, and I am starting to think that this whole hunt for PR is a nonsense. Everyone works hard on his/her Page Rank only to find out that is misteriously goes up one day and falls the next day. I used to get frustrated from Page Rank too, now I just advise others to not loose sleep over it... just a thought.
atari

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 04:43:40 pm »

When will be the next Page Rank update?

You can never be sure when they update it these days. They might do it - or they won't do it. As far as Matt Cutts goes, he told in his blog that Google has finished testing the new set of Page Rank algorithm and from now on it would go back to old times when they updated it once in every three months or so. Still, there might still be some discretion and they might do it again in no time.
Pansophic

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 06:49:25 pm »

well.the main thing is its all upto them ....when to run the next update........so sometimes they donot announce it to others
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 23 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)