Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 09:43:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

bussiness Schengen Visa

(Read 5722 times)
victorway

« on: March 16, 2015, 04:58:53 pm »

Hello
i have joined a long distance atpl flying program, only theory (no flying) its easa (European program)
i wanted to write the exams in France ,Malta, or Czech republic.
im in istanbul at the moment, and i have a business  Schengen Visa type c
writing the exams at the civil aviation will aproximatly take 10 days, is it possible to go with out a student visa?
using my business type c visa.

thank you very much for your time, your help will be highly appreciated
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: March 16, 2015, 04:58:53 pm »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 09:57:07 am »

Having business or work visa entitles you to a broader spectrum of activities as compared to tourist visa. While having business or work visa, you can do the same as while having tourist visa plus in addition to it, you can also take on an employment or conduct business. The validity and duration of your stay is marked on the visa.
victorway

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 02:05:00 pm »

thank you for your replay.
so does that mean i can take the exams?
porsche

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 02:10:22 pm »

Taking examps on tourist visa is fine, unless you get paid for it. Smiley
punarthaj

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 08:17:37 pm »

Hi,
i was following the reply that you gave on going on C type visa for student

I am a non Eu national, who already has a business visa for 5 years (multiple entry) for Schengen area which allows me to stays 90 days at once.

Meanwhile, i have been accepted at a university in Belgium as a student for a course of 1 year.

I want to ask whether i can enter Belgium using my current business visa and change it with Belgium authorities to a student visa?

[Meanwhile, since i have a business visa, i will be working for one of my home country institutes as their representative in Belgium, where my home country will pay me, while studying as student]
porsche

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2015, 03:13:45 pm »

I want to ask whether i can enter Belgium using my current business visa and change it with Belgium authorities to a student visa?

I believe you should not have a problem having your visa changed from business visa to student visa. Obtaining work visa is more complicated, I do not see any reason why the authorities would not want to give you "easier-to-get" visa once you already are an "approved" individual.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)