Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 18, 2024, 03:15:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen visa for Spain

(Read 3474 times)
Skinnie58

« on: March 17, 2015, 05:53:12 pm »

I have recently applied for a Schengen visa for Spain,  would I be allowed to use the visa to go to France for a couple of days before I go to Spain, if the start date was before the date of my Spanish holiday?

It is not clear whether I have to enter Spain first before I can use it anywhere else, I am travelling to Spain by plane the middle of April, but would like to go to France for Easter.

Thanks.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: March 17, 2015, 05:53:12 pm »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 10:00:44 am »

It depends on what it says on the visa. When you get the visa, there will ve a field called "valid for" on the visa sticker. This will say either Spain, or a list of allovable countries, or "Etats Schengen". In the first case, you can go to Spain only, in the second case you can go to the listed countries (regardless of the order), in the third case, you can visit the whole Schengen zone (practically European Union without Great Brittain).
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)