Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 01:34:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengeni Allamok Single entry Type C VISA

(Read 11179 times)
RT

« on: June 01, 2015, 06:56:05 pm »

I have a Hungarian Schengeni Allamok Single entry Type C VISA valid for 6 days. However my travel plan I applied for was 3 days in Hungary and 2 days in Czech Republic with port of entry and maximum stay being Hungary. With this visa can I also enter Czech Republic? My travel date is tomorrow. So if someone can answer this it will be of great help.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: June 01, 2015, 06:56:05 pm »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 08:50:14 am »

If your visa was issued for all Schengen states (see the sticker - "valid for"), then you should have no problem traveling to the Czech Republic, given that you do not overstay the visa.
RT

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 05:18:12 pm »

Thank you for the reply.
So well, I did travel with a Single entry Schengeni Allamok Type C Visa to both Hungary and Czech Republic (continuous trip from Hungary to Prague and back to London). There didn't seem to be any problem at all.
Looks like the single entry is to enter the Schengen Zone rather than to enter a certain country under the All Schengen States (Hungarian being Schengeni Allamok) Visa.
porsche

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 03:24:52 pm »

Yes, that is how it works. The condition is that the country which issued the visa must be your main destination. The second condition is that the visa must not be limited to a certain country.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)