Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 01:56:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Appeal to Refusal of Visa In France

(Read 9213 times)
anjs1984

« on: June 10, 2015, 07:24:54 am »

Good Day everyone,
I just want to ask a help to whom have an idea how to work it out my problem.. i been interview dated May 22, 2015 
I secure all the documents that must ask.. but the moment they check my account the interviewer said that they only need my savings account and not my credit card and history..
After gathered all the information about me and how my sponsor know eachother.. i have a offical invitation letter from the munucipal of france where my sponsor located..
as i know i secured everything they ask my copy of schengen visa visa because i havebit last year of march for 58 days..and inonly used 56days..then after i copy it give it to them and they did not ask for anything  so i was knew that i am okey already they get my passport and said that i must get my passport within 7days. As i return the date stated to return and get my passport the consular said that i was refusal of Visa.. which indicate in the letter ;
(You have not provided proof of sufficient means of subsitence, for the duration of intended stay or for return to the country of origin or residence. Or for the transit to a third country onto which you are certain to be admitted. Or you are not in a position to acquire such means lawfully.)
I was so sad because i was expected that it was ok since they did not ask anythijg from me. They not even need my credit card..
and my sponsor who send me invitation will shoulder everything i need..
at the buttom of the letter its indicate there that i have a right to appeal..
i do not.know if i made a right decision
I ask my sponsor to right the letter of appealing that he will shoulder everything to me since he have a bussiness there and have his onw apartment.. and he only alone..
i ask him to right everything that can convince them and strong evidence to proof that he can accomodate everything for me.. but still i send a copy of my travel insurance and bank account even my credit card account that the consular said that it not needed..
he sent it to a mail..
i want to ask this another help question that is it ok he the one made the appeal letter for me? Because as i think he already in france and easy to received the appeal letter. Is that okey?
And the address also problem because..
in the letter i must send the appeal letter to ;
FRANCE ,BP 83.609,44036 NANTES CEDEX 1,

But my sponsor sent the mail to
France
11 rue de la Maison-BlancheBP 8360944036 Nantes Cedex

Is it the same only?
and how long i have to wait? Any idea can help me?
Is that denial can affect bad history and can make me more difficult in applying in europe visa...
please kindly someone help me on this matter
because i am so worried..
Thank you so much..
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: June 10, 2015, 07:24:54 am »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)