Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 25, 2024, 05:09:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

URGENT: Au Pair potentially overstaying

(Read 3641 times)
musicmakesmeboogie

« on: July 16, 2015, 03:35:29 pm »

Hi,

I am currently an Au Pair in Austria.   However, I will be leaving August 18th.  However, I will end my contract August 14th, meaning that my au pair visa would not be valid anymore starting the 15th. When i first got here, I used my Schengen visa 90days, and have been on the au pair visa for 8 months.  Apparently (according to my boss, i haven't found information backing this up) once I terminate my contact with my host family, my visa will no longer be valid and I will be staying "illegally," but just for 3 days.  I have a visa card that states that my residence permit is good until December 2015, so could I use this at the authorities for passport control? 

PLEASE HELP PLEASE!
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: July 16, 2015, 03:35:29 pm »

yaris

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 08:05:18 am »

How do you come to conclusion that your visa is valid until the 14th only? Do you judge by the end of your contract, or is this date stated on the visa sticker? The date which is on the visa sticker is the end date, regardless of the duration of your contract.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)