Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 01:31:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Italian Long Stay Visa Appeal

(Read 4790 times)
Coright

« on: August 28, 2015, 11:49:13 am »

Hey all,

I urgently need your correct opinion on this. How can I make an Italian visa appeal? My student visa got rejected and I'm devastated because I did not only pass the entrance exam to gain admission into the university but had to travel twice to submit my documents at the Italian embassy in Ukraine. This is my dream, passion and goal just being kicked aside and I don't want to give up. I made sure all my documents were in tact and honestly didn't expect things to turn out this way. Can you please help with information on how to make an appeal?

In short I received a rejection letter stating that the information provided to justify my stay was not reliable! I really I'm shattered and would like to appeal within the 60 days period. I also wish to know how I can appeal from Ukraine if I can't travel to Rome to present my case at the "Tribunale Amministrativo Regionale del Lazio" (Court I guess). If I need to contact a lawyer in Italy to appeal on my behalf, would it cost an arm and a leg? Interesting isn't it?

I'll appreciate any bit of information from you concerning this. Thank you.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: August 28, 2015, 11:49:13 am »

bugibar

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 03:39:44 pm »

Hello, I remember another person having the same issue with the Italian embassy. See this post for more information:

Re: Appeal - visa denial by Italian embassy
( http://www.maxi-pedia.com/forum/index.php?topic=593.msg1946#msg1946 )

Please, let other members of this forum know you experience with you appeal, share your story.
Coright

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 04:34:18 pm »

Hi, the link you sent leads to a blank page. Can you write a summary about the previous post?
Thanks
bugibar

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 08:11:22 am »

The link works for me, it leads to another thread in this forum. You can just copy the URL and use that instead of clicking the link. What device are you using, a computer, or a tablet? What operating system?
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.00099999999999999s, 0q)