Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 20, 2024, 02:23:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Sample invitation letter for Schengen visa (template)

(Read 12185 times)
steven

« on: September 03, 2015, 08:51:07 am »

There have been numerous requests in our posts for an invitation letter for visa. For everyone who needs it, please, find attached a sample invitation letter for Schengen visa.

Have the inviter to sign the visa invitation letter in the presence of a public notary (i.e. have his or her signature notarized), as it will increase credibility of the letter (and prevent the visa application being rejected with the "false documents" reason).

I hope you find this invitation letter for visa useful. Feel free to adjust this visa invitation letter to suit your needs and your situation. This is only a sample invitation letter for visa provided for you as a general help, so you might need to modify it based on your embassy requirements (for example, some embassies require also affirmation of medical coverage). In case you have any improvements to this sample invitation letter for visa, please, share them at this forum with other Schengen visa applicants. It will be a great help to all the visa applicants community.

[date]

[embassy address]

Visa application for Mr./Ms. [your name] - intitation letter, affidavit of support

This letter has been furnished by me to certify that

Mr./Ms. [your name]
[your address]
[your date of birth]
[your telephone]

will be visiting me in ....[place].... from ....[date]..... to ....[date]..... Mr./Ms. [your name] has been a close personal friend of mine for the past .....  years. [He/She] will be staying at my residence for the duration of [his/her] stay. The cost of [his/her] visit will be covered by [his/her] savings (see the attached copy of bank statement for more details) and with my support (travel expenses, housing, food, etc.). I will personally make sure that Mr./Ms. [your name] leaves the Schengen area before the expiration of [his/her] authorized stay. I will also personally make sure that [he/she] will not become a public charge on the part of [country] government.

I appreciate your assistance in issuing [his/her] visa. Thank you for your time and kind consideration of the attached visa application. Should you require any further information, please, do not hesitate to contact me. I respectfully request that you grant Mr./Ms. [your name] a visitor's visa.

Sincerely,

[name of inviter]
[address of inviter]
[telephone of inviter]

[public notary stamp]

Cheers.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 01:57:09 pm by danisara » Logged
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: September 03, 2015, 08:51:07 am »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)