Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 02:51:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

What does this rejection reason EXACTLY mean?

(Read 6680 times)
Adrikstalin
Semi-Newbie

« on: September 09, 2015, 03:43:13 pm »

I heard many mixed views about the meaning of this reason and it confuses me. I got rejected once because of it and I want to understand what does it really mean so I can know where did I go wrong.

"The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable."

Many people told me that it can mean many things and some people told me it's just that the man processing your visa was not convinced with your reason of visit and it's just a matter of luck that got you the rejection. Does anyone know what does it exactly mean?
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: September 09, 2015, 03:43:13 pm »

yaris

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 12:54:49 pm »

Schengen visa can be refused, annulled or revoked due to reasons listed in the Article 54 (Amendments to Regulation (EC) No 767/2008) of regulation (EC) No 810/2009 of the European Parliament of 13 July 2009 establishing a Community Code on Visas (Visa Code), and are the following:

1. a false/counterfeit/forged travel document was presented
2. justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided
3. you have not provided proof of sufficient means of subsistence, for the duration of the intended stay or for the return to the country of origin or residence, or for the transit to a third country into which you are certain to be admitted, or you are not in a position to acquire such means lawfully
4. you have already stayed for three months during the current six-month period on the territory of the Member States on the basis of a uniform visa or a visa with limited territorial validity
5. an alert has been issued in the Schengen Information System (SIS) for the purpose of refusing entry by ________________ (indication of Member State)
6. one or more Member State(s) consider you to be a threat to public policy, internal security, public health as defined in Article 2(19) of Regulation (EC) No 562/2006 (Schengen Borders Code) or the international relations of one or more of the Member States)
7. proof of holding an adequate and valid travel medical insurance was not provided
8. the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable
9. your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained
10. sufficient proof that you have not been in a position to apply for a visa in advance, justifying application for a visa at the border, was not provided
11. revocation of the visa was requested by the visa holder (1).

When estimating the purpose and conditions of the intended stay, the following documents are analyzed by the visa-issuing officer before the statement is provided and the visa application processed:

(a) an invitation from a firm or an authority to attend meetings, conferences or events connected with trade, industry or work; (Invitations should be personalised)
(b) other documents which show the existence of trade relations or relations for work purposes; (Examples: Contracts, payment of invoices, list of orders.)
(c) entry tickets for fairs and congresses, if appropriate;
(d) documents proving the business activities of the company; (Examples: Annual business register, extract of commerce register, annual report.)
(e) documents proving the applicant's employment status in the company; (Examples: Contract, proof of social security contributions)

Having the Schengen visa application refused (visa denied) with the aforementioned reason ("The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable") means that any of these documents presented with the application were not satisfactory.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask more questions.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 12:56:39 pm by yaris » Logged
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 1.704 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.00099999999999989s, 0q)