Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 12:36:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

non EU Citizen overstayed on Schengen Visa

(Read 3853 times)
meyous

« on: September 20, 2015, 06:36:22 pm »

Respective Forum Members. I have 2 questions and hoping for a good and helpful advice. Following are the questions.

1. I got Schengen visa for 6 months multi  with 18 days duration of stay now I'm overstayed almost 55 days like that so please advice me what should I do now?Huh I don't want to get ban to re-enter.

2. Can I travel within Schengen zone with overstayed visa by train and by air because my few favourite places are left to visit. So How to prevent to be caught and what will be happened if I get caught.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: September 20, 2015, 06:36:22 pm »

steven

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 03:51:20 pm »

Since there is no border controls within the Schengen zone, you won't get caught by the border control when traveling within the Schengen zone. However, you might get caught when for example stopped by police for speeding when traveling by a car, or when you get into accident, etc. 55 days overstay is quite a lot. I would not prolong the overstay. The longer the overstay is, the higher fine you are likely to get when leaving the Schengen zone. An excuse for overstay would be serious health condition.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)