Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 11:52:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

France visa denied again

(Read 4934 times)
perezy

« on: October 13, 2015, 05:39:30 pm »

I have been denied France visa again giving the same reason for not ascertain my stay and not sure I will leave the member state after my visa expires...i am ready 5 file an appeal this time , please do I send the appeal to there office in France or there office in lagos and by what method e.g email or courier post??? Please help me sir
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: October 13, 2015, 05:39:30 pm »

Adrikstalin
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 02:13:24 pm »

I have been denied France visa again giving the same reason for not ascertain my stay and not sure I will leave the member state after my visa expires...i am ready 5 file an appeal this time , please do I send the appeal to there office in France or there office in lagos and by what method e.g email or courier post??? Please help me sir

I was denied a visa from the French Embassy too a couple of months ago and after a long search, I realized that the appeal process is pointless and a waste of time. You send the papers, wait for two months and either get a reply or not and most probably you won't receive a reply as I was frankly told. Why were you refused in the first place? Can you list for me the papers you gave them?
perezy

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 03:03:53 pm »

I gave them the following document ;
1- Introduction letter from my company director,
2- Employment and Personal introduction letter,
3- Bank account statement that shows my inflow          and outflows income for 6 months
4- Business Invitation letter from the organisation in France through DHL,
5- Salary payslip for 3 months of 450,000 naira monthly,
6- Marriage certificate,
7- Traveling insurance,
8- Flight itinerary,
9- Hotel reservation...
Please tell me how to file in my appeal or how to correct them because this is really not funny to me
Adrikstalin
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 09:08:13 am »

I gave them the following document ;
1- Introduction letter from my company director,
2- Employment and Personal introduction letter,
3- Bank account statement that shows my inflow          and outflows income for 6 months
4- Business Invitation letter from the organisation in France through DHL,
5- Salary payslip for 3 months of 450,000 naira monthly,
6- Marriage certificate,
7- Traveling insurance,
8- Flight itinerary,
9- Hotel reservation...
Please tell me how to file in my appeal or how to correct them because this is really not funny to me

This is really weird because your papers sound perfect to me and nothing is missing. Maybe the reason for the intended stay in France was not enough for them. In the end, this whole visa procedure is a matter of how good today is the person viewing your papers. Anyways, to file an appeal, you need to write an appeal letter as the sample I posted below and to send it via dhl or any other mailing service to the address mentioned in your refusal letter. Goodluck.

http://www.euro-dollar-currency.com/sample_visa_appeal.htm

Edit: Make sure you include papers to support your letter. For example, you can attach a paper that proves that you work in reputed company in your country and that you have to return back. Add you marriage certificate too since you can't leave to France and leave behind a wife. Use it this way to file a good appeal that will be considerable.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 09:12:10 am by Adrikstalin » Logged
steven

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2015, 01:33:06 pm »

From reading your text, I assume the reason for deniing your visa application was "The information provided about the purpose and the conditions of intended stay was not reliable". In addition to Adrikstalin wrote, you might want to attach also your visit itinerary, a brief list or description of where you will stay, what you will do, where you plan on going through your stay.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)