Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 16, 2024, 06:24:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

proper method of sending appeal by email or courier

(Read 3918 times)
perezy

« on: October 13, 2015, 06:11:46 pm »

After submitting every document required and my highly paid job of about two thousand euro every month and a bank statement to back it up with valid insurance and my marriage certificate and  a business invitation that was sent to me from France by DHL all I could get is a Visa denial , i bet this is injustice and i will surely appeal against this decision which says (1) the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and condition of the intended stay was not reliable (2) your intention to leave the territory of the member state before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained...This is injustice please help me to know the proper way to appeal this address below;
CRRV
BP 83609
44036 NANTES CEDEX 1, France
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: October 13, 2015, 06:11:46 pm »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 01:37:01 pm »

Appeal shall not be sent via email as email is not considered a reliable and secure means of communication. To submit your appeal, it should be sent via certified mail (ideally with return receipt), or even better would be in person with acceptance confirmation on a copy of your submission. Good luck.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)