Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 19, 2024, 09:31:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Travel plan / Itinerary format or sample

(Read 4293 times)
Adrikstalin
Semi-Newbie

« on: October 15, 2015, 04:45:19 pm »

I just wanted to ask how should the travel itinerary be like. I am travelling to France for 24 days to visit my girlfriend and her family so I have nothing much to mention in my travel plan since I am going for a visit.

Oh and, is 24days stay in France considered suspicious? Some countries find it suspicious when someone is staying for too long even though 24 days is not actually long but I'm just curious.

Thanks in advance
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: October 15, 2015, 04:45:19 pm »

steven

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 02:07:26 pm »

You might want to provide written description of where you will be (which cities/places you will visit), and what you will do there (perhaps you can include information about some local festivities, events, or exhibitions that you plan on attending, also a link to their websites). Even if you write that you will visit and spend the most of your time with your relatives, it is still better than not providing any details as the embassy will see that your travel has some goal.

Average length of stay of visitors in France is 6.1 days (source: UNCTAD Tourism indicators). So, your stay is above average, but I would not call it suspicious. Visiting close friends is understandable to be longer.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)