Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 04:19:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Complicated Overstay

(Read 3732 times)
Renesslaer

« on: October 20, 2015, 02:17:40 am »

Long story short, I moved to Poland to do a 2 month teaching course. After I finished I landed a job in another city in Poland and was attacked by some thugs outside of a bar resulting in both broken bones and the loss of my job since it would take a long time to heal. I've  gone to France to recover since I have some friends here. Problem is my visa has overrun due to all of this going on but I'm wondering/hoping if there is some kind of compassionate grounds clause which would allow me to extend my visa? I also wouldn't have stayed as long if I weren't in process of being sponsored for a work visa. Any advice??
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: October 20, 2015, 02:17:40 am »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 02:41:48 pm »

Hello, serious health condition is a reason for getting visa extension (it needs to be documented by the hospital though). Bugibar just answered similar question on visa extension here: Schengen visa extension (http://www.maxi-pedia.com/forum/index.php?topic=952.msg2551;topicseen#msg2551). Good luck with your recovery.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)