Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 08:44:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen Short Stay Visa Rejection as per Articles- I have never heard

(Read 3495 times)
asadkhan1

« on: November 04, 2015, 11:50:25 am »

Dear All,

I kindly need help in understanding the reason of rejection from Belgium Consulate in Abu Dhabi and advise on what i should do.

I am from Pakistan and based in UAE. I have been to Europe once before already and have been to many other countries as well. I applied with family for holidays trip this time in Belgium consulate with all the required documentation.

The reasons mentioned in the refusal letter is:

"The decision to refuse the issuance of visa in accordance with article (s).....

> of the execution agreement of the Schengen agreement of the 14th June 1985.
> of the act of december 1980 relating to the entry to territory, right to remain and removal of foreign nationals.

by

> the minister for migration and asylum management, competent for granting entry to the territory and the right to remain as well as for the removal of foreign nationals.
> the representative of the minister for migration and asylum management, competent for granting entry to the territory and the right to remain as well as for the removal of foreign nationals."

It is also mentioned in the letter that the

"appeal to overrule the decision can be lodged with the council for allien law letigation in accordance with article 39/2, of the act of 15 december 1980".

It is also mentioned in the letter.

"An appeal for the suspension can be lodged in acccordance with article 39/82 of the act of december 1980. The request for suspension and appeal to overrule must be submitted simulteneously in one and the same deed, unless it is a matter of utmost urgency".

There is some more text related to appealing, and let me know, if that is also important for an advise.

Looking for some help on it please, so i can move forward acccordingly for appeal or later apply as new visa application.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: November 04, 2015, 11:50:25 am »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 23 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)