Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 24, 2024, 12:52:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Help with EEA spouse permit VAF5 form

(Read 3341 times)
mscolimao

« on: February 12, 2016, 08:13:51 am »

I am an Indian and currently in India and my husband is in UK since the past 2 weeks. These are some of the queries I have regarding the EEA form:
1. My husband is Indian by birth but a naturalized Portuguese citizen. Will he have to show his Indian passport also? He had surrendered his Indian passport for Portuguese citizenship.
2. Will he have to self-attest all the documents of his that I will be submitting? Since he is not here I will only be able to submit the copies of his documents and not originals. Is that ok?
4. In the VAF5 form section 8.3.1 EEA National’s permanent home address including postal code:
Husband has Portuguese passport but permanent address is India. Will it be a problem if I add the permanent address as India? Also do I have to show his Indian driving license or ID as proof for this? If India cannot be shown as permanent address then what to do? His Portuguese passport was issued from Goa and there is no address mentioned in it. If not can he just show his current address as permanent address or give a relatives address? Is address proof needed?
5. 1st question: How long do you intend to stay in the UK? Can I just write indefinitely? Or should I write till 20XX? Since my current company is giving me a transfer to UK what do I write here?
9. Part 8. of the EEA VAF5 form, do I have to fill everything since my husband is nor sponsoring my travel? Can I just leave the employment details blank? He has applied for National Insurance so do I need to add his NI number and submit the NI copy as well?
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: February 12, 2016, 08:13:51 am »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)