Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

December 07, 2019, 05:49:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]

overstay in euroupe help wanted

 (Read 1992 times)
Posts: 1

« on: April 04, 2016, 12:41:04 am »

Can somebody help me in this Huh

My fiance has a toerist multy visa for one year because she was not aware, and also because the embassy of Netherlands gave no information on the visa she was overstay, she is  went back to indonesia for  almost 2 months .When she return to euroupe 30 march 2016 she was acused from overstay and that she was working in euroupe  thats untreu she dident work just stay home with me and i have a paper sighn by 2 witnesses and myself that she dident work here . she was refused and send back to indonesia  the man say that she cant enter shenderzone for 10 years (hard to believe if its only overstay an no criminal  acussing) de visa was given by the holland ambassady ,beccourse the belguim only do longturn visa in indonesia  the where angry at here becourse  she dident stay in holland and travel  to belguim where i live she hade a multy visum  whats treu about not entering for 10 year or where the just frightning here ?
she is never did any  criminal things in shengerzone or someware els ,she gave my name adres and phone nr to them and from a friend who live in holland the never check if its treu dident even bodder to call the acuse here also that she dont have fiance that it was a lie the gave here a dutch paper of  regection, not in english or indonesian   who can give me some usefull advise in this case Huh?? dos anybody know what the vbs proces mr  is the wright that in her visa together with a number

Thanks  tacheku
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 09:53:24 am by tacheku » Logged
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: April 04, 2016, 12:41:04 am »

Full Member
Posts: 203

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 12:59:21 pm »

Staying in the Schengen area beyond a visa’s validity without an extension and without a residence or a work permit is illegal, it is subject to interrogation by border control, and the individual also must pay a fine upon exiting. Those caught working illegally are subject to deportation. If the individual cannot or chooses not to pay the fine, the border control official will stamp his or her passport with the outstanding amount and a code number. This code number is a reference to the case in a VIS computer system, the case is logged each time the individual crosses a border for up to five (5) years.

The Dutch Alien Decree (article 6.5a) provides that an entry ban is generally imposed for a maximum of two years. It also states the following exceptions on this rule:

- visa term overstay between 3 days and 3 months may lead to an entry ban of maximum 1 year;
- punishment for a crime with a sentence of maximum 6 months imprisonment may lead to a maximum entry ban of 3 years;
- imprisonment for more than 6 months may lead to a maximum entry ban of 5 years
- using a forged or falsified ID may lead to a maximum entry ban of 5 years
- a second return decision for the same person may lead to a maximum entry ban of 5 years
- being on Dutch territory during a travel ban may lead to a maximum entry ban of 5 years;
- punishment for grave criminal acts may lead to a maximum entry ban of 10 years.

Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)