Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 12:28:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

How long it takes for the result of my appeal?

(Read 14964 times)
Ms.travelenthusiast

« on: January 15, 2017, 03:21:12 am »

Hi,
I already received the reply letter for my appeal, they gave me a tracking number where I can follow up my status and they also gave me a phone number where to call.

Questions
1. Does anybody knows how long it takes for a result of my appeal? after they gave me a tracking number.
2. What are the chances that its a positive result?

Background:
Asian going to Netherlands.

Thank you!
Ms. Travel Enthusiast
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: January 15, 2017, 03:21:12 am »

sonya
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 02:22:32 pm »

Hi did you also had to appeal in the Swiss? Hope it will work out fine for you, we got again a refusal for our SL - friend to visit Holland. It took almost 7 weeks....hope you will share your result?
Ms.travelenthusiast

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 02:44:32 pm »

Hi did you also had to appeal in the Swiss? Hope it will work out fine for you, we got again a refusal for our SL - friend to visit Holland. It took almost 7 weeks....hope you will share your result?

Yes ofcourse I will update you as soon as I get the result. We appeal in Netherlands not in Swiss. They gave us tracking number so whenever we follow up thru phone, we gave them the tracking number.

Last Thursday we called them and they told us that it will take 1 month so hopefully second week of February we can get a positive result.

Thanks for replying Sonya ^_^
steven

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 10:59:43 am »

It can take less, 30 days is the official deadline by which the embassy is required to respond.
apapunas
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 11:35:12 am »

2. What are the chances that its a positive result?

It depends on the quality of documentation and arguments submitted to support the appeal.
Ms.travelenthusiast

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2017, 01:42:09 pm »

Hi, Thanks for all your replies.

Good news! I got an email from them and they told me that my appeal is approved!!! Answered prayers!

I hope your visa will get approved too. Goodluck!

Thank you.
yaris

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2017, 06:18:57 pm »

Great news. How did you convince them, what documents have you submitted with your appeal?
epistalexis

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2017, 07:14:47 am »

Hi! I've applied for the second time now for Norway but I still got refused. What documents were necessary for your appeal to be approved? Thanks!
danisara

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2017, 02:31:30 pm »

What documents were necessary for your appeal to be approved?

Hi, there is no specific list of documents that need to be presented with your Schengen visa appeal. It is more the contect of your documents that can make a difference. Documents attached with your visa appeal need to prove that the reason for visa denial is not correct. What reason was stated on your visa denial notice? See this thread for some sample documents that might help you too:

visa appeal documents
http://www.maxi-pedia.com/forum/index.php?topic=1073.msg2804#msg2804
(Schengen visa appeal (scroll down for a PDF)
Schengen visa invitation letter
Basic requirements for Schengen visa application
Visa supporting documents)
Ackler

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2017, 09:32:38 am »

It took 10 days for me. I feel that was very fast.
Jass03

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2017, 09:00:06 am »

I am an India passport holder and got me and my family visarejected from France and got a letter starting reason my intention to leave the territory could not be ...............
So the letter I received had a address at bottom (BP 83.609,44036 NANTES CEDEX 1) where I can appeal and now I have attached all the documents which were necessary and I tracked my parcel and  they have successfully received my parcel on 8dec 2017 from then I have not received any email or phone call I am worried what is happening with my file is it with them or at some other address  please if anyone know phone number of France appeal commissioner please update me so that I can inquire or please let me know if it takes long help me please

Thank u in advance
Jass
Hi, Thanks for all your replies.

Good news! I got an email from them and they told me that my appeal is approved!!! Answered prayers!

I hope your visa will get approved too. Goodluck!

Thank you.

yaris

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2017, 05:24:55 pm »

@Jass03 .. they have up to 60 days to respond to your appeal, plus a few additional days for the response to be delivered.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)