Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 05:29:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Public robbery sponsored by the government???

(Read 8681 times)
pawel
Semi-Newbie

« on: March 11, 2009, 10:22:25 pm »

City, crying too big to fail, received how many, 50 billions just recently. And now profitable? What the heck is going on? How come it was burning cash only a few months ago and in deep black hole, and it turned profitable just after receiving the government subsidy?

This seems to me like a joke, this government makes fools out of everyone, worst than the communists!!!
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: March 11, 2009, 10:22:25 pm »

mismas

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 08:27:09 pm »

City, crying too big to fail, received how many, 50 billions just recently. And now profitable? What the heck is going on? How come it was burning cash only a few months ago and in deep black hole, and it turned profitable just after receiving the government subsidy?

This seems to me like a joke, this government makes fools out of everyone, worst than the communists!!!

I hate this government and Obama too!! I am sick of sponsoring bonuses of some friends of someones friends at AIG. Nobody asked me if I want to GIVE money to AIG executives. I do not agree with it, so why is the government giving MY money from MY taxes to them?
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)