Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 10:02:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

i got my schengen visa but unfortunately i can't travel !!!!

(Read 14643 times)
fofo

« on: March 31, 2011, 09:17:31 pm »

hi ... i'm a resident in UAE/DUBAI.....i just got my schengen visa today which is valid from 5th of april until 14th of april (which were the dates of my itenrary and insurance coverage) BUT i had sudden circumstances today also which will make my travelling in these days impossible !!!
SO WHAT OPTIONS DO I HAVE Huh is it possible to extend the validity of the schengen? or shall i apply for a newone ??cuz i heard that it would be really difficult to apply for a new one so soon specially if i didn't use the first one and couldn't travel ?!! is that true ??!
i was supposed to  visit france Sad((
please reply soooooooooooooon....thanx
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: March 31, 2011, 09:17:31 pm »

lilly2000

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 04:43:31 am »

Do I need a schengen visa if I just want to go to Italy for 20 days this summer? What should I do?
porsche

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 02:07:40 pm »

hi ... i'm a resident in UAE/DUBAI.....i just got my schengen visa today which is valid from 5th of april until 14th of april (which were the dates of my itenrary and insurance coverage) BUT i had sudden circumstances today also which will make my travelling in these days impossible !!!
SO WHAT OPTIONS DO I HAVE Huh is it possible to extend the validity of the schengen? or shall i apply for a newone ??cuz i heard that it would be really difficult to apply for a new one so soon specially if i didn't use the first one and couldn't travel ?!! is that true ??!

Apply for a new visa. Attach a letter with a detailed explanation why you need new visa and why your circumstances changed.
(I am surprised they gave you a 2-week visa only.)
porsche

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 02:09:33 pm »

Do I need a schengen visa if I just want to go to Italy for 20 days this summer? What should I do?

It does not matter for how long you go, the visa requirement is determined by your citizenship. In case you have only a Colombian password, and you do not have a USA password, then you would need visa.
Redskin

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 11:52:42 pm »

Lilly2000 la Colombiana
Pls tell me if you got the Schengen visa, or when are u gonna apply for it?
I am from Croatia and have a girlfriend in MEdellin. She wants to come to Croatia to visit me, but we dont know how to apply for visa. Could u pls help us on that?
We can exchange email so you help her out, if you are willing to.

She will also fly from Bogota to MAdrid and then to Venice, Italy, before getting to Croatia.
danisara

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 02:58:13 pm »

I would suggest to start reading here: Schengen visa. You can find information about what you need and where to start at that site. After reading general information about the Schengen visa, also see the Schengen visa application page.
michael

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 02:08:32 pm »

Hi,

I have the same problem ,,,So what happened at the end?
mismas

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 03:59:18 pm »

Hey fofo, I want to know too.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)