Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 20, 2024, 11:03:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen visa for Netherland refused, how to do appeal?

(Read 8071 times)
QIN

« on: January 12, 2012, 02:59:55 am »

Hello, I am a university student, just applyed Schengen visa for Netherland due to join a trip which organised by my University Student Union,but refused ,in the refusal enclosure mentioned: "the justification for the purpose and conditions of the inended stay was not reliable",but the information of documents which i submitted all are true and reliable,so at this case, how can i write a visa appeal??  Thank you in advance!!!
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: January 12, 2012, 02:59:55 am »

steven

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 10:58:04 am »

They are not saying that the documents that you presented were unreliable. They say that "the justification ... was not reliable". You probably did not provide enough documents or documents that would clearly explain the purpose of your trip. What you have to do now is to get more of official documentation from your university saying what exactly you will be doing there and where you stay, and submit the appeal. The documentation can include accomodation reservations, reservations of visits, itinerary, trip programme, etc.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)