Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

February 20, 2020, 09:35:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]

How can i go back to my wife

 (Read 3997 times)
Posts: 1

« on: March 10, 2012, 06:49:55 am »

Hello, im non eu citizen and got schengen visa for 90days(3months) to visit my polish girl friend in Poland,and I married her in last January, but on the way back to my country, border controlled officers in Frankfurt air port told me that I was overstayed 2 days,and they fined me for 150euros and got my finger prints and done some paper works too.But they didn’t tell me anything regarding a temporary or forever ban.
I didn’t contact any authority yet.
So im wondering that if its possible to re apply schengen visa again?or do I have to wait sometime? Or do I have to get a help from immigrant lawyer?

« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 07:02:11 am by vim » Logged
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: March 10, 2012, 06:49:55 am »

Sr. Member
Posts: 280

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 04:34:51 pm »

Nobody probably gives you the correct answer on this, as overstaying Schengen visa may and may not cause future problems. Since you have a Polish wife, you should apply for permanent residence and citizenship asap, not for visa.
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 05:18:00 pm »

i think you need to talk with immigration lawyer
it might help you and i have similar situation like you also
i waiting for you story
pls tell what you have done and if you apply for a visa again, did you get it?
Posts: 6

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 02:13:17 am »

Sounds like you were unlawfully deprived of 150 euros. According to Article 26 of the Visa Code:

Without prejudice to Article 12(a), the period of validity of the
visa shall include an additional ‘period of grace’ of 15 days.

That means you shouldn't be fined for overstaying two days.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.222 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)