Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 25, 2024, 12:16:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Overstaying Schengen visa in Spain

(Read 6501 times)
Arild

« on: April 12, 2012, 01:49:59 pm »

My fiancee overstayed her 1 month visa in Spain because she was unable to return to Thailand for medical reasons. Will this affect her possibilities of getting a new visa? Because we plan to marry next year, she wants to apply for a long trem visa once she is able to go back home, but I've heard that it might take up to 1 year to process a long term visa in Spain. Is this correct? Will it be better for her to apply for a new tourist visa and the apply for an extension of this once she is back in Spain? She has the opportunity to get a job in Spain, but I don't know if this will make it any easier for her?
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: April 12, 2012, 01:49:59 pm »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 03:09:21 pm »

There is a chance it will. The visa service does have access to entry and leave data.
rina070
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 05:06:52 pm »

My fiancee overstayed her 1 month visa in Spain because she was unable to return to Thailand for medical reasons. Will this affect her possibilities of getting a new visa? Because we plan to marry next year, she wants to apply for a long trem visa once she is able to go back home, but I've heard that it might take up to 1 year to process a long term visa in Spain. Is this correct? Will it be better for her to apply for a new tourist visa and the apply for an extension of this once she is back in Spain? She has the opportunity to get a job in Spain, but I don't know if this will make it any easier for her?

Is she back to thailand already? if she back already, did you get any paper or pay fine that she overstay schengen visa?
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)