Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 08:33:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

EEA Permit to live in UK

(Read 5672 times)
LOSFELIZ

« on: April 12, 2012, 05:51:03 pm »

Hello friends...

Please we need help,my husband is european and I am from latin america, we both want to move to UK and he got job offers while living here, I want to apply for a EEA Permit, but I´m wondering if we have to have an exactly amount in euros or pounds to prove we have sufficient founds, we want to travel together so we will provide information about the place we want to rent only, and he will go in the status of job seeker, is it possible?  What are the chance we have for the EEA permit to be rejected?

we are married already and living together for 3 years.  My country doesnt require a visa to enter for 3 months, I guess until 6 months.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 05:52:37 pm by LOSFELIZ » Logged
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: April 12, 2012, 05:51:03 pm »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 03:12:07 pm »

Applying for the permit as a job seeker is not a very good approach. The immigration officers surely do evaluate your ability to support yourself as they do not want immigrants ending up on the state payrol as soon as they enter the country. So, if you can get an employment, it will be a great benefit to you in the application process.
LOSFELIZ

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 06:30:23 pm »

Ah okay, thank you very much for your help, he is trying to get a contract job, so we can send those papers as well to the embassy, but what would be the minimum salary for them to agree we can both live from that salary?

And another question is, if I will be able to work after I get my EEA Permit.
steven

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 02:10:32 pm »

I do not think there is a closed answer to your first question. It depends on the officer who evaluates your application. In my opinion, a UK minimum wage could be a guide. I do not think they would have a basis to require you to earn more than the minimum wage.

To answer your second question, here are more details about the EEA family permit.

Let us know your experience when you get there.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)