Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 04:27:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen Visa from Norway to Germany?

(Read 6899 times)
sagar77india

« on: April 16, 2012, 04:33:04 pm »

Hello,
I was applied for Skilled Job Search visa from India in Norwegian Embassy-New Delhi. I got visa from my home country just for 7days from India to Norway. Once i am here first i need to go local police Station n registered myself then they are extend my longer staying permit.

Now, I am in Norway from 13.03.2012 and in Norway my staying permit (oppholdstillatelse) valid up to 13.09.2012.

My Question is, can i go to Germany with my staying permit (oppholdstillatelse) or i need some extra visa?
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: April 16, 2012, 04:33:04 pm »

sagar77india

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 08:33:22 am »

Hello,
I was applied for Skilled Job Search visa from India in Norwegian Embassy-New Delhi. I got visa from my home country just for 7days from India to Norway. Once i am here first i need to go local police Station n registered myself then they are extend my longer staying permit.

Now, I am in Norway from 13.03.2012 and in Norway my staying permit (oppholdstillatelse) valid up to 13.09.2012.

My Question is, can i go to Germany with my staying permit (oppholdstillatelse) or i need some extra visa?
danisara

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 01:53:50 pm »

I am not sure if I follow your question. You have work visa for Norway, right?
porsche

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 02:02:24 pm »

I think your best bet would be to contact the German embassy in Oslo.

Botschaft der Bundesrepublik Deutschland (German Embassy)
Oscars gate 45
N-0244 Oslo
Tel.: +47 23 27 54 00
E-Mail: info@oslo.diplo.de

Monday-Friday 8.30-11.30 a.m.

Let us know, share your experience here, when they answer your question.
s4sidd@gmail.com

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 01:49:45 pm »

Hey Guys,

Is it possible to have a Schengen Visa without the hotel bookings for the whole trip. As in I got the tickets, my credit limit is decently huge, my bank a/c is quite respectable, and I have traveled 5-6 countries across Asia and Africa.

I am planning to Travel Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Benelux, France and Spain in close to a month.

The question is will it be possible to get a Visa without hotel bookings, as we are planning to stay in hostels and travel impromptu? Please help me out, Thanks in advance.

What are the hassles that I may face?
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)