Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 09:47:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

France - Carte-de-sejour - Schengen Business visit rule?

(Read 4982 times)
Sachindg

« on: May 07, 2012, 11:13:14 am »

Hi,

I have obtained a Carte-De-Sejour for France, which allows me to work/do business in France. My query is 'Can I go on business visits to countries in Schengen region, for periods upto 1 week at a time'?

Do I need to apply for business visa seperately for this?

Thanks,
Sachin
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: May 07, 2012, 11:13:14 am »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 04:34:11 pm »

If you have the carte de séjour (residence permit) then you can travel to other Schengen countries for stays less than 90 days without having to apply for another Schengen visa. You will need to present you passport and your carte de séjour at the border. Note that you still need visa to visit the UK, since the UK is not part of the Schengen system. Keep an eye on your carte de séjour - if you happen to loose it while outside France, you would have to request a return visa to be allowed to return to France. If you happen to be away from France for more than three consecutive years, your residence permit will be expired. Your carte de séjour does not apply to your family members (members of your family who do not hold a carte de séjour must have their own visa). Happy travel to you...
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)