Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 24, 2024, 10:01:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse and I need to clean my profile

(Read 6391 times)
rina070
« on: June 12, 2012, 01:12:20 pm »

Hi there,
my story might be quite long.

since 2010 I had been in finland by tourist visa for 90 days but before my tourist visa is expire i had apply for aupair residence permit then in finland they give me a visa to stay in finland every 3 months until i know  the residence permit result and it been 10 months to wait the result and i cant go anywhere just stay in Finland then after i know the result is was refuse then i must leave from finland within 30 days and they give me some paper like a result paper and explain everything then i leaving from finland  in 27 december 2011 and i flight it was not direct fllight i must via flight at duesseldorf airport in germany.

so when i be at duesseldorf airport in my passport it show that my schengen visa is expire and at immigration there said im not around to travel in schengen area, ok so i try to explain them about this but bad luck me i forgot the paper that immigration office in finland give it to me. so i must paid for fine 100e that im not around to travel in schengen  area. ok then i paid for that but the police there said they will send me a letter to my address that i give to them in 3-4 weeks they not sure and then after i get a letter from them i can complain and clear my profile and make my profile clean and get 100e back.
but since 28 december 2011 I didnt get any letter from them.
last month i had apply for schengen visa again to go married in Finland but they are refuse my request and they give me a paper that show the reason why the not give me a visa
1. an alert has been issued in the schengen information sytem for the purpose of refusing entry by germany

2. you intention to leave the territory of member states before expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.

for No.1 I didnt get any letter from german how i make my profile clean
for No.2 I have leave from finland 27 december 2011 but my flgiht is finland to german then bkk. but why they cant check it? i really dont understand this point

but for 2 reason i have document to show them and clear that i didnt live illegal and i leaving from finland 27 december 2011

if you have any advice about this or you know how to contact immigration office at duesseldorf airport please tell me.
or if you have other advice or opinion about this feel free to tell me.

and other question if i and bf marry in thailand and after the that i apply for visa again how is possible to get schengen visa after we married

i a little bit confuse with all the things and my english is not so good also
hope you guys understand all

Thank you.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: June 12, 2012, 01:12:20 pm »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 08:18:39 am »

I feel for you, the administration can be really frustrating. Your option is to appeal their decision. Read through other posts in the Schengen Visa Q&A forum. Other folks have posted questions about how to appeal Schengen visa denial. Good luck and keep posting about your experience.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)