Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 24, 2024, 11:43:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen Visa Application Has Been Refused Twice, How Can I Make An Appeal?

(Read 7673 times)
nazura

« on: June 29, 2013, 10:31:07 pm »

Hello everyone

I'm Nazura, an Indonesian girl who's currently studying in UK. I have a problem regarding to my Schengen visa application. So, the first time I applied to France Embassy I was successfully got it. But the second time I applied to the same embassy, my visa was rejected. Two weeks after, I tried to re-apply to Switzerland Embassy and they also refused my visa. Now I'm thinking it's better to make an appeal because I'm afraid this rejection will influence my future visa application. Anyway, does anyone know whether should I appeal only in one of those embassies or both of them? I really need your advice. Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Nazura
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: June 29, 2013, 10:31:07 pm »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 03:39:27 pm »

Hello, can you, pls, post what exactly it says in your visa refusal? What is the reasoning in each of them?
sharif_raihan

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 11:56:48 am »

i am facing the same problem !! do you find any solution ?? if yes then please let me know !! i am waiting thanks ..
steven

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 10:31:39 am »

Yes, let us know too. Thanks.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)