Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 09:22:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Information About Italy Visit Visa Appeal

(Read 7744 times)
Atif Mehmood

« on: April 07, 2014, 09:06:49 pm »

Sir,

I applied for visit visa in Pakistan as a journalist for the media coverage of RIFF 2014 on behalf of the DSI but a letter subject cited below refusal/Annulment/Revocation was issued and there were two allegations in it. Now have I right of appeal? If so where and how to appeal?
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: April 07, 2014, 09:06:49 pm »

steven

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 07:19:36 am »

You have the right to apply to the ministry through the embassy. But when filing an appeal, you have to present some major conditions that you have not presented to the embassy. Cau you attach the letter here or cite the exact wording of the refuslal letter? The case also depends on the reason said in the letter.
Bachir

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 09:23:36 pm »

Dear All,

I need a Help about my situation,

My Name is Bachir, i am Lebanese and i am an employee, my salary is like 1100$ per month, and i have some money in my bank account ( around 3500$ )

I applied to Schengen Visa in September 2013 threw French Embassy... I got a denial, and the reason was that i don't have enough money in my bank account ( that was before i put some money in it ), i didn't act and let it pass like that...

In April 2014, my friends suggested a small visit to Italy, so i went to the embassy and applied again for a Schengen Visa, i provided all the necessary documents, my bank account was fine and everything seems to be working, but the result was a rejection and the reason is that they are concerned that i wont leave the Schengen Territories on time or something like that. Here i was surprised... 2 denials are not good... what should i do? if i reapply i will get a denial? i don't know if i can appeal or things work here in Beirut... and if i want to appeal what extra should be providing? i am really upset, i have been before in Schengen Areas and i never did anything wrong, i took it before for 3 months and i used only 9 days and during the permission date... need an urgent help

Thank you
Sincerely
Bachir
steven

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 07:34:24 am »

I understand your disappointment. My personal suggestion would be to try appealing the rejection. I would attach an explanation letter in which you state that you do have a stable employment in your country (maybe attach some letter from your employer too), that you have no reason to stay in Italy, and that you already have a good, proven track record of visiting a Schengen country and returning home.
Bachir

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 09:26:33 am »

I will do this thank you, but the major question is, the appeal can give a good result?

i mean after sending all the good information, can i have my visa accepted?

if not, what about the denial? i believe that each denial is taking under consideration, and that's why i've been refused in the first place
ashishmarine

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 05:06:23 pm »

I've a German Visa Valid for 1 year type D , multiple entry .
Can I travel to my base country with this
steven

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2014, 10:40:06 am »

I've a German Visa Valid for 1 year type D , multiple entry .
Can I travel to my base country with this

If it is multiple entry, than it means that you can enter the country multiple times, i.e. you can go home and back.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)