Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 19, 2024, 10:00:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Withdraw my appeal

(Read 5330 times)
leutenant1

« on: November 14, 2014, 12:12:15 pm »

Hi guys  Smiley

I hope someone can help me answer this:

I had my Schengen Visa rejected and I sent an appeal about two months ago. It’s anyway too late because my travel plan was earlier this month. I applied at the Norwegian embassy in Bangkok. Now I want to make a new travel plan and start all over apply for visa. I ask the embassy if this is possible. They say I have to wait for decision for appeal or withdraw appeal before I can reapply. But they not give me any information about how to withdraw appeal, and not about how long time I have to wait after I withdraw it. If I understand correctly the processing time for my appeal is about five month. Two month already passed. If I withdraw my appeal now maybe it takes 5 new months to process my withdraw..? Someone know something about this?

My apologies if this topic is already discussed. I couldn’t find anything about it.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: November 14, 2014, 12:12:15 pm »

leutenant1

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 09:03:22 am »

Never mind  Smiley I already find out. I can withdraw my appeal same time make new application  Smiley
steven

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 11:00:27 am »

Sorry for not replying sooner. That is correct, the effective date of your appeal is the date when you submit it. The withdrawal of an appeal does not require any decision, so there is no processing time. Good luck with your new application.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)