Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 19, 2024, 04:23:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Long term schengen VISA with less than 90 days stay

(Read 3648 times)
theold_gamer

« on: June 11, 2015, 01:06:38 pm »

As I like to travel around the world and I am living in London on Tire 2, I already got three time schengen visa, but I am looking to get longest term visa with multi pal entry, so I can travel in Schengen member country as bagpacker, without any planning.

Can you please inform me, how can I apply for long-term visa with multipal entry and less than 90days stay.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: June 11, 2015, 01:06:38 pm »

yaris

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 03:42:48 pm »

Unfortunately, there is no special application or process for multiple entry visa. The embassy grants visa based on the nature of your application as they feel appropriate. If you think you will suffice with single-entry or short-term visa, they won't give you multiple entry visa. You can state the request for multiple-entry visa in your application. You will need to provide reasons why you need this type of visa. If you mention that you have been to the Schengen area and returned back home a number of time, it most likely will benefit your application.
theold_gamer

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 03:44:25 pm »

thanks, I will try for that next time
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)