Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 06:21:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Changing from Schengen Business visa to Student visa in Europe?

(Read 3274 times)
punarthaj

« on: August 12, 2015, 08:29:05 pm »

Hi,

I am a non Eu national, who already has a business visa for 5 years (multiple entry) for Schengen area which allows me to stays 90 days at once.

Meanwhile, i have been accepted at a university in Belgium as a student for a course of 1 year.

I want to ask whether i can enter Belgium using my current business visa and change it with Belgium authorities to a student visa?

[Meanwhile, since i have a business visa, i will be working for one of my home country institutes as their representative in Belgium, where my home country will pay me, while studying as student]
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: August 12, 2015, 08:29:05 pm »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 03:14:53 pm »

I want to ask whether i can enter Belgium using my current business visa and change it with Belgium authorities to a student visa?

I believe you should not have a problem having your visa changed from business visa to student visa. Obtaining work visa is more complicated, I do not see any reason why the authorities would not want to give you "easier-to-get" visa once you already are an "approved" individual.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)