Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 01:40:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

1 Question about Schengen Visa

(Read 15366 times)
Blanco
Semi-Newbie

« on: June 27, 2010, 01:05:28 pm »

Dear Sir,

I have one question. I'm Palestinian holding Travel Document (For refugees) issued by Lebanon> I live in Saudi Arabia now>>
Can I get Schengen Visa ?

Looking for your help

Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: June 27, 2010, 01:05:28 pm »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 08:24:53 am »

Hi,

You can apply for Schengen visa, and whether Schengen visa will or will not be granted to you is at sole discretion of the issuing officer who reviews your case and considers personal circumstances. You need to apply at the Schengen embassy or consulate responsible for your country. You can find additional information about Schengen visa here: Schengen visa. Good luck, let us know if you need more help.
Blanco
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 09:57:47 am »

Thank you for your response. I actually posted this subject because I applied  for Schengen Visa last week via Holland embassy. They said that Schengen Visa couldn't be printed on Travel Document like the one that I have. so you will get a visa only for Holland they said.

In case if they grant me a visa for Holland >>> Can I go to Germany for example after stamping from Amsterdam airport?

Thanks in advance ...
danisara

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 01:35:40 pm »

Oh, I see, your question relates to the travel document. You do not have Palestinian passport, correct?

In case you have Schengen visa for Holland only, then you can't travel to Germany. The visa includes a box called "Valid for". (see here for a sample Schengen visa picture). In case this box says "Etats Schengen", it means you can travel to any Schengen zone country. In case it lists some specific country (Netherlands in your case), you can go to this country only. You can find it explained here: Etats Schengen.

When you get your Schengen visa, also pay attention to the "Number of Entries" box. Multiple means you can come and leave Netherlands as you like.
Good luck and do not forget to get chocolate and tulips.  Smiley
Blanco
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 02:07:27 pm »

Thank you very much dear, Yes I don't have a Palestinian passport which is not included in the below list

In fact, I have 5 days training in Amsterdam.
in case if I lost my way & found myself in Belgium or Germany what they will do if they catch me??

Don't worry I will get you a chocolate and tulips as well  Grin
porsche

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 03:45:36 pm »

I would not recommend getting lost in Germany with NL only visa. If you are lucky, you might get by. There is no border patrol, so you would not even know you were going through some border. But if bad luck turns on you, and you get stopped by a police officer when crossing the street on red light, when in accident, when a victim of robbery, when entering hospital, etc. etc. you could get in a big trouble (deportation and ban on future visits for 10 years).
Blanco
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 06:23:07 am »

Thank you very much for your recommendation
apapunas
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2010, 08:08:30 am »

No problem, when you come back, let us know how everything went.
Blanco
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2010, 07:12:29 am »

Hi apapunas,

I'd like to inform you that I got Schengen Visa last Wednesday. I was really surprised because the official staff in the embassy told that you'd not grant Schengen Visa and they asked to change my booking flight. Any way I'm glad to go to Holland so I'll watch the world cup final among the oranges.

Thank you for your help>>>
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)