Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 08:19:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Urgent! 90/180 rule - RUSSIAN business visa

(Read 5205 times)
anja3010

« on: April 21, 2011, 09:43:34 am »

Hello everyone!

I have a urgent question, concerning my stay in St. Petersburg, Russia.

I'm travelling to Russia since more than 2 years regularly...most times with tourist visa. (max. 30 days)

This time i have to be in St.Petersburg from beginning of july to mid september (about 70-80 days), than i will be back in Austria for about a month and then i have to go again to St.Pete from mid october to the end of dec/or beginning of january.

I first thought about applying a one-year multiple entry, but in this case i will be definitely more than 90 days in russia within a year.

So my question: If apply for business visa first...then come back to vienna...and apply again for a second business visa...

does this work?! the thing i don't understand is, when does this 180 days period start?? does it count new again every new visa??
so if i the first business visa is closed, the period starts new again with the second business visa?Huh

Hope u can help me, i'm quite confused (((  Huh Huh

Thank you!

Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: April 21, 2011, 09:43:34 am »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 01:10:47 am »

Is your status changes such as from business to travel or the other way around, the counting should get a fresh start. However, I am doubtful that you will get business visa and then another visa right away.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)