Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 16, 2024, 08:29:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

A unique case_ reentry to schengen

(Read 5632 times)
Kathmandu1

« on: March 11, 2015, 02:30:38 pm »

I have a different case I guess.

I am a Nepali national.

I and my wife was granted schengen visa from Kathmandu, Nepal from French embassy in 2012. We had a holiday visa for 2 weeks. when issuing the visa, the french embassy had told us to come back at the embassy with the passport after visit.

The worse thing happend, My wife eloped with her ex boyfriend during our trip in europe. I came home by myself before the visa expired. I did not violate my visa.

I dont know What my ex wife did with the visa, she might have overstayed in europe. With the help of her friends and family members we did divorce, while she was in europe.

Here is my question, does this event may affect my new schenzen visa application here, I am about to apply for German visa where I have to go from my business?

Please share your idea and thoughts.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: March 11, 2015, 02:30:38 pm »

vikasnx89
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 07:12:44 am »

I have a different case I guess.

I am a Nepali national.

I and my wife was granted schengen visa from Kathmandu, Nepal from French embassy in 2012. We had a holiday visa for 2 weeks. when issuing the visa, the french embassy had told us to come back at the embassy with the passport after visit.

The worse thing happend, My wife eloped with her ex boyfriend during our trip in europe. I came home by myself before the visa expired. I did not violate my visa.

I dont know What my ex wife did with the visa, she might have overstayed in europe. With the help of her friends and family members we did divorce, while she was in europe.

Here is my question, does this event may affect my new schenzen visa application here, I am about to apply for German visa where I have to go from my business?

Please share your idea and thoughts.

I dont think it should be a problem you can take an appointment and consult the respective embassy and later apply for Visa.
Kathmandu1

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 01:28:03 pm »

thanks for your reply,

The German Embassy here takes application and ask for interview if they have any query, I think they might call me for interview if they need any information about this matter.
yaris

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 08:57:04 am »

The fact that you wife went away with someone else, or the fact that you got divorced is irrelevant to your new visa application. In case your wife did not overstay the visa (or did not cause any bigger problem such as crime), then your ability to get visa should be unaffected. In case your wife stayed in France for good, or even illegally, then this might be linked to your record as well. However, it is secondary information, it might or might not be considered, or even noticed, by the visa issuing officer. I would bet you would be fine. In any case, you can explain the case when you are called in for an interview (in case your embassy does interviews; do not forget to take the divorce decree with your), or in an appeal.
Kathmandu1

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 02:52:05 am »

Thanks YAris,

I appreciate your insights. Cheers, I will let you know what happens with my new application.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)