Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 16, 2024, 01:42:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

schengen visas

(Read 55720 times)
VeeKay

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2010, 10:20:00 am »

Hey gilda!!

Thanx fr the reply. Well it says valid for Schengener staaten and its a multiple entry visa.. so i guess i can go into any of the states in the EU rite? does it matter if my main destination is Vienna or my forst port of entry is Greece?

Maxi-Pedia Forum
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2010, 10:20:00 am »

GildaPrice
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2010, 09:30:16 pm »

Hi, if it says "valid for Schengener staaten", then you can go to any country in the Schengen zone and it does not matter which country you go to first. Just the country that issued the visa must be your "main" destination (judged by the length of stay, having hotel reservation, etc.). You said your visa is from the German embassy, so Germany needs to be your main destination. Do not forget that you need to have health insurance.
danisara

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2010, 09:42:47 pm »

By the way, in addition to a proof of health insurance coverage you also need to be able to show a return ticket back to your country (they might not let you enter the Schengen zone if you have one-way ticket only).
dslva

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2010, 02:40:05 pm »

I have type C Schengen visa. i need to go to france for 3days for a holiday from sweden. Im a Asian. will it be fine for me to go to france and return to sweden befor i leave the schengen zone?
danisara

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2010, 09:25:42 am »

Both Sweden and France are part of the Schengen zone. Once you have Schengen Visa for "Etats Schengen" you can go to any Schengen country. That is the point of the Schengen zone. But, check your visa the "valid for" line. What does it say? Does it mention some specific country, or does it say "Etats Schengen"?
dslva

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2010, 08:00:34 am »

Hey danisara,
Thank you very much for the reply. I came to France from Sweden without a issue. My visa is a type C , valid for Schengenstater. I have only single entry and exit to Schengen zone which means if i enter the Schengen zone and if i go out of the Schengen zone i will not be able to come back since the visa is a single entry. People who needs to travel out of Schengen zone and return to Schengen zone should apply for Multiple entry visa. Hope this post will be helpful to someone.. Thank you. 
danisara

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2010, 03:16:03 pm »

Glad you had a safe travel. Thanks too.
Extewmeft

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2010, 11:58:57 pm »

so no sending of passports and such needed.

just for clarity,
why would they say it is necessary on the thai con site so?
danisara

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2010, 07:40:40 pm »

I am sorry, can you rephrase your question, please?
soulpusher

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2010, 03:25:08 pm »

Hello i have a question, my wife who is thaï just got the visa schengen type C for 90 days, she got it from Italy, but she can go in all schengen state, now my question is she will arrive in Italy, but after 2 weeks we will go to switzerland, then how long she can stay in switzerland, i mean how many days??Does she have to go back to italy or she can stay in switzerland until the end of her schengen visa and leave back to thailand from switzerland??Thank you for helping me!!
porsche

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2010, 04:11:56 pm »

Hello, she can stay in Swiss as long as her visa is valid, and she can leave from Swiss too. Cheers.
soulpusher

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2010, 09:53:10 am »

Thanks a lot for your answer!cheers
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)